Packaging & Delivery
packaging DetailsOriginal standard packageDelivery TimePower Meter EXFO EPM-53X at +26 to -50dB power range for broad
SNP3402 Handheld Mini Optical Power Meter
SNP3402 is the most compact and slim handheld power meter in the world in which up-to-date IC designs are integrated.
Three 1.5V batteries can support SNP3402 to be in operation, at least 50 hours.
Calibrated wavelengths can be customized within 800~1600nm.
Wavelength Range (nm)*1
Power Measurement Range (dBm)*2
-70 ~ +6
-50 ~ +26
Operating Temperature (℃)
-10 ~ +60
Storage Temperature (℃)
-25 ~ +70
Battery Operating Time (hr)
1.2V battery( 3)
90x 55x 16
(1) Wavelength Range: Specified standard operating wavelength range in which the Power Meter can work properly under certain technical specifications.
(2) Power Measurement Range: The maximum range in which the Power Meter can work properly.
(3) Sensitivity: The minimum power value can be displayed; When the Power Meter is under certain wavelength range and power range.
(4) Uncertainty: Difference between two measurement results that were tested by Power Meter and another Standard Power Meter respectively.
3. Panel and Functions
Keys and Functions
(1) Liquid Crystal Display
Measurements are displayed in addition to set wavelength.
(2) ON Key
Pressing the ON key turns the unit on.
(3) λ/dBm/OFF Key
Press λ/dBm/OFF key once within 400ms:wavelength select.
Press λ/dBm/OFF key twice within 400ms:dBm or linear power select.
Press λ/dBm/OFF key and hold for 3 seconds: Power off.
4.1 Switch on/off
1. Push ON key, LCD displays, switch on.
2. Push λ/dBm/OFF key and hold for 3 seconds, LCD becomes dark; switch off.
4.2 Wavelength select, power measurement
1. Switch on the Power Meter.
2. Press λ/dBm/OFF key once within 400ms:wavelength select.
3. Press λ/dBm/OFF key twice within 400ms:dBm or linear power select.
It is important to keep all optical connectors and surfaces free from oil, dirt, or other contamination to ensure proper operation.
Keep using one type of adapter to avoid excess loss from different connectors.
Please use dust-proof cap for protection to avoid being scratched or contaminated when SNP3402 not in operation.
Light interface is sensitive, please carefully plug in and pull out connectors.
Once not using for a long time, please take out the battery.
Notes: Please use lens paper with cleaning liquid for sensor’s surface cleaning, do it in clockwise direction carefully.
TL-510 fiber optic p
Handle fiber optic p
APM80T fiber optic p
Tribrer Brand PON Fi
Add: Plant 5, Crossing Of Weiwu Road And Fengxia Road, Shuangfeng Ind. Zone, Changfeng